"Half of this ... is ninety percent mental."

Thursday 22 May 2008

Lifting the ... illusion of David Copperfield.


In a moment you will enter a magical world ...
In just a moment...
... You will witness something really strange
You will witness ...
An amazing illusion...
Although this is a common program, you will see that...
I can, through the monitor, see your mind.
You can see 6 different cards.
Think on one.
Just think on it.
Do not touch it
Do not click on it.
I will find the card on your mind

Now look straigth into my eyes and think on your card...
I do not know you,
I could not see the card you have chosen…
...but I know exactly the card that is on your mind...
¡Look!
¡¡Your card is gone!!


¿Surprised?
If you take a close look at the initial cards and at the final cards ... you will find the explanation that is based on lack of human memory ... nothing more ... ;-)

No comments:

I was here ...

How did you land to this place?